If you’re planning to fish at Bull Shoals Lake, here’s what you’ll need to know before you go.
The Daily Limits
- Bream – 50
- Crappie – 15
- Shovelnose Sturgeon – No Limit
- White Bass – 25
- Yellow Bass – No Limit
Please check here for the daily limits of other Bull Shoals Lake fish.
- Resident 3-Day Fishing License – $6.50
- Nonresident 3-Day Fishing License – $16.00
- Nonresident Annual Fishing License – $50.00
To find other licenses available, check here.
Bring your gear and prepare for the fishing trip of your life! Here are some of the best lures and baits to use when fishing for the following fish at Bull Shoals Lake.
- Bream – Grubs, worms, crickets, canned corn.
- Crappie – Minnows, worms, Silver Hot Shot, Lit’l Hustler.
- Shovelnose Sturgeon – Bugs, crayfish, dead fish, worms.
- White Bass – Grubs, minnows.
- Yellow Bass – Flies, jigs, insects, spinner baits.
The Place to Stay
The Driftwood Resort is located near the crystal-clear waters of Bull Shoals Lake. Spend your day fishing and enjoying the views of the beautiful Ozark mountains, then return to your comfortable, new room and relax while watching your favorite cable TV shows. If you want to take a break from the lake, you can spend the day relaxing next to our large swimming pool or playing horseshoes or shuffleboard.